Serves 4Allergens - celery, soy sauce (gluten, soya), fish sauce (fish)
- 2 chicken legs
- 300g macaroni
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 spring onions
What to do
- Cook macaroni according to packet instructions and set to one side.
- Fry the shallots separately until golden brown and crispy and set to one side.
- Peel and chop all the vegetables, mincing the garlic.
- Heat a large pan over medium high heat and add the oil.
- Stir fry the onion & garlic until soft. Add the other vegetables and continue
to stir fry for 5- 6 minutes
- Add boiled water (1 litre)
- Add chicken, cover and bring to boil
- Lower the heat and simmer it all for 10-15 minutes
- Turn off the heat.
- Take the chicken out, remove the skin and discard, take the meat off the
bone and put to one side.
- Add the macaroni to the pot, season the broth with soy and fish sauces and
serve in bowls with chicken shredded on top.