Makes 8 small flatbreadsAllergens - wheat
CategorySnacks and Salads
- 2 medium bananas
- (over ripe ones are fine)
- 30ml vegetable/olive oil or ghee
- (plus a little for cooking)
- 130g plain flour
- pinch salt
What to do
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl until smooth and then
- Sift flour into the mixture, add salt and mix to combine
until you can form a ball from the dough.
- Leave dough to sit for up to 30mins.
- Split dough into 8 equal balls and roll each ball out on a
floured surface until a few mm thick (make sure you flour
your rolling pin as this can be a sticky mixture)
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once pan is hot, fry each flatbread until browned on