12 rollsAllergens - gluten
- 500g bread flour (you can use white or brown)
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 400ml warm water
What to do
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a big bowl. Add the water
and mix with your hands.
- Tip the dough onto a well-floured surface and begin to knead
it; hold the dough with one hand and push the rest away from
you with the other, turning it over as you go, using more flour
to stop it sticking. Knead for 10 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rise for 45 minutes.
Pre heat the oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7.
- Split the dough into 12 and shape into rolls.
- Place on a greased and floured baking tray.
- Bake the rolls for 30 minutes. They will become golden brown
and when you tap the bottom of a roll it should sound hollow.