Serves 4Allergens - mustard, egg
CategorySnacks and Salads
- 1 small celeriac peeled
- 1 carrot peeled
- 1 apple
- 1⁄4 onion (red or white)
- 1⁄2 tsp mustard (optional)
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs e.g. fresh
chives, parsley or mint
What to do
- Grate the celeriac, carrot and apple into a
- Slice the onion really really thinly (as onion tastes
so strong!) then add it to the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, a little bit of mustard if you like, and some salt and
pepper – a small pinch of each is enough, you can always add more later.
- Mix it all together well to coat everything with the mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs.