Makes 12 parcels (three each for 4 people)Allergens - wheat, soya, fish (optional)
CategoryMain Meal, Side or Snack
- 1 pack filo pastry
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100g cooked meat, tofu, salmon or prawns
- 150g of mixed vegetables –
choose from carrot, spring onion,
broccoli, mushrooms, peppers,
cabbage/spring greens, frozen
peas, frozen sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger or five spice
- 1 clove of garlic, finely crushed, or 1⁄2 tsp of garlic powder
4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
What to do
- Mix together all of the meat and vegetables in a bowl. Add the soy, honey,
garlic and ginger
- Unfold the pack of filo and cut it in half so you have two square piles. Place
one single square of filo in front of you and brush it with oil. Lay another
sheet on top, brush again with oil.
- Place the two sheets of pastry in front of you with a corner pointing towards
you. Place a sausage0shaped pile of the filling 1⁄4 of the way up the pastry
- Fold in the bottom and edges of the pastry, brush with butter or oil and roll
the pastry all the way up so you have a spring roll shape. Repeat with the
rest of the filling and pastry.
- Place the parcels in a baking sheet and place in the oven at 180oC / gas mark
4 for 12-15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.