- 500g pasta – any shapes you like
- 2 tins of tuna, drained
- ½ red onion
- 120g frozen peas or sweetcorn –
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Greek or plain yoghurt
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ green pepper
- ½ cucumber
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
What to do
Cook the pasta according to the packet (optional)
Instructions (usually 9 minutes)
• Drain in a colander and run it under cold water to cool.
• In a bowl mix the mayonnaise and yoghurt.
• Cut all the vegetables into small chunks.
• In another larger bowl add all the other ingredients, except the black
• Pour the mayo mix on top and stir it in to make sure all ingredients are
mixed and covered.
• Sprinkle black pepper (if using) over the salad and serve.
• You can make this the day before and keep it in the fridge for lunch.