Serves 4Allergens - dairy
CategorySnacks and Sides
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄2 a cucumber
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- A few sprigs of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon juice, salt and pepper
What to do
- Cut the cucumber in half and deseed with your fingers. Grate the cucumber and squeeze
out as much water as possible into a bowl and discard.
- Place the cucumber and mint into a bowl. Add the yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic and mix.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon