Serves 1 adult or 2 small childrenAllergens - dairy
- 35g jumbo oats or porridge oats
- 1 heaped tablespoon of natural yoghurt
- 75g grated Apple or other fruit in season (you can use frozen fruit)
- 50 ml of Milk or a plant-based alternative like oat milk
- Optional – flaked almonds, chopped nuts, sunflower or pumpkin seeds or coconut, honey
What to do
- Put the oats and yoghurt in a bowl and stir together. You can add a little cold water if it doesn’t quite mix.
- Stir in the apple or fruit of your choice. Any fruit works, although banana is better added just before serving.
- Cover and pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Just before serving give it a stir and add any extra fruit or milk you like.
- Top with seeds and nuts (if using) and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Add a little bit of honey; this is optional as the fruit will probably make it sweet enough.