• 300g dried noodles (or spaghetti)
• 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
• 250g minced pork or sliced chicken
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce (or Worcestershire sauce)
• A handful of spinach, peas or broccoli
• Chopped spring onions (optional)
• 1 teaspoon honey
• Black pepper
• 2 tablespoons oil
For the Dan Dan sauce:
• 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• 3 tablespoon soy sauce (or Worcestershire sauce)
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (optional)
• 4 tablespoons hot water
What to do
In a wok or frying pan heat a teaspoon of oil over
medium heat and brown the minced pork.
• Add the soy sauce, honey and pepper. Cook until all the
liquid is evaporated.
• In a small bowl stir or whisk all the sauce ingredients together. Taste and
adjust seasoning if you like. Add extra hot water if needed.
• Cook noodles or spaghetti according to package directions. Add the
spinach or vegetables for the last 2 minutes of cooking and then carefully
• Divide the sauce among four bowls, followed by the noodles and the veg.
Add the cooked pork over the top. Sprinkle with spring onions (optional)