Serves 4Allergens - optional meat, fish or dairy
- 500g raw chicken, beef, pork, salmon or halloumi cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 peppers (different colours)
- 2 corn on the cob
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tsp of spices (any of the spice blends taste great)
- Salt and pepper
What to do
- Place the meat, fish or halloumi in a large bowl.
- Cut the sweetcorn into slices. Chop the vegetables into squares the same size as the meat/fish/halloumi and add to the bowl. Mix well.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in another bowl and drizzle over the veg and meat. Leave to stand for 10 minutes; enough time to make the salad.
- Soak 4 wooden kebab skewers in water and then thread on all of the ingredients evenly.
- Cook the kebabs on a hot barbecue, under the grill or in an oven at 200c gas mark 5.
- They will take about 20 minutes to cook, turning them often and carefully. To check if the meat is cooked cut into a piece and check it is cooked to the middle.