Serves 4Allergens - eggs, gluten, dairy
- 4 tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 avocado
- A squeeze of lime or lemon
- Chopped coriander
- 8 cherry tomatoes or 2 tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp chopped fresh chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp olive oil
What to do
- Chop all of the salsa ingredients and mix together. .
- Halve, destone and chop the avocado and scoop into a bowl.
Add a little olive oil, lime and seasoning
- Heat a frying pan and cook the scrambled eggs
(see recipe on page 3). Transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe clean the frying pan
- Take one tortilla and place it on a clean surface. Cut from the edge
to the middle. Place 1⁄4 of each of the fillings on the quarters of the
tortilla starting with the egg, then salsa, avocado and finally cheese.
- Fold each filling over to form a triangle
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and fillings.
- Heat the frying pan and place two of the tortillas on the pan.
Heat and gently press down with a spatula. Flip and cook for
3 mins. The tortillas will turn slightly brown and the cheese will melt.