Data protection principles
The Charity is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes any information that identifies you personally (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address), which may be provided through forms on our Website, email communications, or other interactions.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes any information that does not identify you personally (e.g., type of browser, IP address, the pages you visit on the Website), which is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about our work and activities.
- To improve our Website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties without your consent. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
You have the right to access, correct, delete your Personal Information, object to or restrict its processing, or request its transfer to another party.
Address: Feeding Bristol, Avonquay House, Bristol, BS1 6XL
Last updated: 09.06.23