If you, or someone you are working with, needs help with food, there are various ways to access support.
- To access money advice, see our ‘Worrying About Money?’ leaflet, which tells you where in the city you can access advice and support.
- If you are pregnant or have children under the age of 4, check to see whether you are eligible for the Healthy Start Scheme. The Healthy Start Scheme helps young families to buy fresh milk and food.
- If you are a household with children, check to see whether they would be eligible for Free School Meals.
- If you need immediate assistance with food, see our community food support page and find a local community group or community-based organisation who is providing free or low-cost food in your area.
- If you have specific questions about food support in Bristol, please contact email@example.com
The ‘Support in Bristol’ page is going to be developed over the coming months. Please let us know if there is anything else that would be helpful to include on this webpage.